Saturday, October 25, 2008

A visit to the pumpkin patch

We had a fun time visiting the pumpkin patch in Hayden. We took a hayride to the pumpkin field.

They had a hay maze just the right size for Vance and his friend.
So many pumpkins, so little time.

Vance picked out a nice white pumpkin. Caleb had fun rolling around every pumpkin he came near.

Vance insisted on painting his pumpkin as soon as possible. He picked out a face he liked, had me outline it for him, and then he painted the rest. I was impressed with how well he did.

1 comment:

  1. You have great ideas. I couldn't figure out how to keep Clara so involved with the pumpkin carving, she mostly just helped clean them. She didn't want to paint it. But if she was given more direction like this, I bet she would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete