Friday, February 6, 2009

My new toy

I must have been a really good girl this year because Santa was very nice to me. I finally have the digital SLR I've been wanting for years. It's been fun practicing with it on such good looking subjects. The boys seem to enjoy being models, though Ryan wasn't amused. (In my own defense, that was the picture Ryan allowed me to post. He thinks it gets his point across, and yes he is eating cereal).





3 comments:

  1. which camera did you get, I really want a new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a Canon Rebel XSi. I'm still getting used to it, but I've liked it so far. We bought a refurb off of ebay and it's worked fine, though Circuit City has dropped camera prices 25% and ours still had SLR in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you're pics look great already. i'm impressed... i think it'd take me a while to catch on. your boys are just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete