Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fountain of fun

It was beautiful weather last Saturday, so I took the kids to the botanical gardens and let them run around. If I had let them have their way, they wouldn't have gone any further the fountain at the front entrance.


I let them play for quite awhile. They splashed around, and V strategically placed C where water would splash down on him. Needless to say, they were soaked.


I had to physically pry C away from the fountain, and he only stopped struggling when the fountain was no longer visible. (Which was a fair distance considering the size of the fountain). I spent the rest of the time trying to keep C out of any stream, fountain, or puddle we came across.


We found a lily named in Ryan's honor. We'll have to go back and see what it looks like in bloom.


I let the kids run around at this grassy area. There was a little girl about a year older than C that was infatuated with him. She kept chasing him around trying to give him a hug. C didn't like this so much, and spent his time trying to get away. I guess he's already playing hard to get.


Here's C trying to figure out how to get at another water feature.


V was more than happy to show him the way. Right after I snapped this picture, I had to grab C as he tried to crawl in.

No comments:

Post a Comment