Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oak Mountain fun

R had July 3 off, so we headed down to Oak Mountain State Park for a little hiking and swimming. V did the entire 2.5 mile hike by himself. His favorite part of the hike was throwing rocks in the creek. I can't believe how long he can entertain himself while doing that.










C also liked throwing rocks into the creek. He didn't like it when I wanted to take a picture of him and his brother. I know, I'm a mean mom.







The kids like the beach most of all. V played in the sand while C dumped buckets of water on himself. I took C out swimming with me and he loved it. Every time I moved towards the shore, he would scream and point back out to the lake. He has become quite the fish.




No comments:

Post a Comment