Thursday, October 29, 2009

Camping with the fam

While in Utah, we were able to go camping with the family up near Logan. I enjoyed hanging out with my siblings, and the boys had a blast with their cousins.






We went canoeing and swimming at the reservoir.


V tried to drown me. Apparently, the life jackets don't work unless they keep the entire upper half of your body out of the water.








There was a creek that ran behind the campsite. The boys spent a lot of time there throwing rocks. C really liked it and was adamant about walking up stream. My feet were numb by the time I was able to drag him out.


C getting shown some of the wildlife (a worm):


I keep looking at all these pictures of the younger cousins playing together, and I think that not too long from now, we'll look back and wonder where all the years went.











No comments:

Post a Comment