Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween

V was determined to be Spiderman this year, for at least 3 months in advance. Luckily, one of our friends had a Spiderman costume we could borrow, so V was very happy. Here he is flexing his muscles:


We decided to stick with the super hero theme, so I made C a Superman costume. Here he is going up, up and away:

Our ward had a Halloween carnival and trunk-or-treat, where the kids had a blast.


They got their picture taken at the "pumpkin patch". Don't they look excited to be there?


We went trick-or-treating on Halloween night. C followed V's example and walked right up to all the doors. He thought it was the greatest thing, almost as good as trying to jump in all the puddles. He thought it was even greater when we got home and let them have all the candy they wanted until bed time.


Lucky for me, C is partial to suckers and smarties. More chocolate for me. (I have to impose the mommy tax, don't I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment