Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of First Grade

I can't believe that V is already in first grade. One of his friends had the same teacher last year, so when I asked him if his teacher was nice he replied, "Yes, A already told me that." I guess if A says it, then it must be true.

I'm glad that V still loves school. He gets so excited to show me all the things that he's done everyday. He starts telling me everything before he even gets in the door.


Sadly, C is very upset that he doesn't get to go. He asks me every morning if he can go to school that day. At dinner time when we ask V about what he did at school, C makes up stories about all the things that he learned at school too. Mostly it's about rhinos and giraffes. Don't worry C, you'll be in school all too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment