I may be biased, but I think V's becoming quite the handsome young man.
I can't believe how grown-up he is becoming.
He is loving school and is doing well. He's an avid reader and excels at math.
His favorite school activity is wall ball, I hear all about it everyday after school.
He loves spicy food and has deemed green Tabasco sauce as his condiment of choice.
He still loves to make paper airplanes and has come up with a few "secret designs" that no one else knows how to make.
He likes to have collections. He currently has a wall ball collection, a rock collection, a shell collection, a rubber band collection, a paper airplane collection, a bouncy ball collection, an animal bracelet collection, a pencil collection, an eraser collection, etc. (It's fun trying to keep that room clean).
He has developed a special relationship with B that is fun to watch.
He's a great brother and son, and we couldn't picture our family without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment