Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What about C?

C has been going to preschool, put on by a group of us moms, all year. He loves going and always wants to know, "What am I going to learn about today?" Here he is wearing his self-imposed school uniform - brown dragon t-shirt and brown shorts. (One week he was asked to wear his favorite color to school and he's never looked back).


C loves to dress-up and is often a dog or a bat on any given day. Here he is as a pirate super-hero at Christmas. (At least that's what he told me).

 

C has a quirky sense of humor and is always cracking me up.Whether with self-imposed facial hair:


A bad case of the spots:


Questionable intentions:


 Or if he just really really wants his picture taken:


C was complaining about being cold while at the grocery store. I turned around to this:


C is also very creative. He is always making things out of whatever is around. Like this self-portrait at lunch:


I'm always amazed at his drawings and his attention to detail. C found a book on how to draw dinosaurs, and sat down and drew them all. He just looked at the final drawings and made his own interpretations. I was impressed. (He also just learned how to write his name, so I added his first signature below):


C recently had a make-over. I like his hair on the longer side - I think his blonde beach hair is so cute. However, it was getting a little on the too long, confuse him with the little girl on his baseball team, side. He may have lost a pound or two. (I was just informed by C himself that he looks crazy with long hair but cool with short. His father must have gotten to him).


C is such a sweetheart too. He loves sitting on my lap and always wants to snuggle. One day I was feeling really sick and I was just laying on the bean bag while the boys played. C came over and hugged me and asked if I was okay. He went and grabbed me a blanket, tucked me in and then told B to be quiet because Mommy was sick.

C keeps us busy and always on our toes. We love the craziness that he brings into our lives. I'll end with a picture of our sleeping ninja:


No comments:

Post a Comment