Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby steps

It has been a big couple of weeks for Caleb. He has gotten three new teeth (two on the same day, which was fun for the whole family), he's really started walking, and just got his very first haircut. One moment he's my baby, and then suddenly he's becoming a little boy.

Caleb walking:



I just gave Caleb his first haircut. I probably would have waited a little longer to cut off his little baby curls, but Vance informed me that if the circles (curls) on Caleb's head got any longer he would be a girl. I guess we can't have that.

I asked Vance if he would become a girl if we let his hair grow out. He said, "No, I would become a daddy."

Anyway- Here are some before pictures:


During:


After:



Ryan says that if the curls are meant to be, they'll come back. I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment