Here's a picture Vance drew of a monster. He says that the monster is yelling because he didn't want his teeth to be colored red, and he didn't want to be blue. He's a nice monster though.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Even more Halloween doings...
To celebrate Halloween, Vance and I made pumpkin T-shirts. I cut out some freezer paper stencils for both Vance and Caleb. I painted Caleb's and Vance painted his own (he really wanted a yellow and green pumpkin, not an orange one). I like how they turned out. I was glad that I let Vance do his own thing, and they took less than 30-minutes, even better.

Here's a picture Vance drew of a monster. He says that the monster is yelling because he didn't want his teeth to be colored red, and he didn't want to be blue. He's a nice monster though.
Here's a picture Vance drew of a monster. He says that the monster is yelling because he didn't want his teeth to be colored red, and he didn't want to be blue. He's a nice monster though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment