I think they all turned out pretty and bright this year. Unfortunately, we couldn't take any home with us, so they were donated to Uncle S. Though Uncle S couldn't eat any of V's favorites until we were gone.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Dying eggs
V dyed eggs with Grandma G once again. (He actually got to do it twice, as Grandma had to accommodate all the grandkids).

I think they all turned out pretty and bright this year. Unfortunately, we couldn't take any home with us, so they were donated to Uncle S. Though Uncle S couldn't eat any of V's favorites until we were gone.
C missed out this year as he slept through the first egg dying session, and wasn't too interested in the second. Oh well, we tried.
I think they all turned out pretty and bright this year. Unfortunately, we couldn't take any home with us, so they were donated to Uncle S. Though Uncle S couldn't eat any of V's favorites until we were gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment