Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nashville's country music half marathon

We headed up to Nashville last weekend so that R could run in the 1/2 marathon. We rented a hotel and stayed the night so that we could all cheer Daddy on.


Here he is a mile 2.

The kids and I walked around Nashville to get to the different parts of the race. It was a really pretty city.


Here he is at mile 11. Almost done! At this point of the race, people were going a bit slower. V asked if this was a walking race.


The State Capitol.


C fell asleep for the last mile.


I took this picture for Matt. Maybe he'll get his own plaque someday.


The Cumberland river:


V asked if this was a house boat:


All finished! We are so proud of you.


I didn't realize the R and V were so color coordinated until I posted this picture. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment