Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mom would be so proud

I remember Mom getting upset with me for buying a man's wallet instead of a purse. (In my defense, I still use that wallet). However, two children later, I have reconciled the fact that I need something somewhat larger.

I found this free pattern online and figured I'd give it a go. It went together quite easily. The only thing I'd change would be to put some interfacing on the top band of the bag.


R said it was way too girly and I would never use it. He's half way right. It is way more girly than what I usually go for. However, I use it all the time as it fits a travel wipey case, a diaper, my cell phone and wallet. What more could you ask for?

2 comments:

  1. I think that is really cute! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous, I may have to try one. Mike give me a hard time about having too many bags, but this one looks to be a great size. Where did you find your magnetic/snap closure? Was it hard to install? When are you all in town?

    ReplyDelete