Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just one of those days...

I was checking my email this morning when I heard some interesting noises in the kitchen. This is what I found:

Yes, this is the cereal that I had already put away after breakfast. High on the counter top. Now poured entirely into one bowl. At least it was a big bowl. I guess he was still hungry.


"Cracker!" (You try to tell him it's not a cracker. He's very stubborn about these things.)


I had fixed peanut butter and honey on toast for lunch. I had C all set up to eat and hurried to get some laundry done. I few minutes later, C comes out of the kitchen saying, "Dirty. Dirty." He was covered in honey.


I guess he wanted more, and decided to get it himself. Apparently nothing is out of his reach. I had lids screwed on and bread twisty tied shut.


Mmm... let's dig the bread out of the honey.


I found the knife on the floor, also covered in honey. It's like a crime scene.



I didn't take pictures after he got into my sewing box to play with sewing machine needles and thread. I put him to bed instead. Almost two year-olds are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment