Monday, August 10, 2009

Payette rafting trip

We had a lot of fun at our annual river rafting trip. We spent a few days in good ol' Crouch, Idaho and rafted down the Payette.


The boys enjoyed being around their grandparents, aunt and uncles. V even got to throw rocks into the river, which made the trip worth it.



I stayed behind on this trip and decided to get some action pictures. It's interesting to see the rapids from up high. They don't look like much, until the boats disappear.

Here are some pics from the rapid GLOYF (go left or your fired). Apparently no one went left as there were three swimmers and one lost paddle. R says it wasn't his fault. He claims he went left.





This picture makes me laugh. Everyone has been pushed to the front of the boat and you can see the person who lost her paddle reaching into the void.



M got some air.


And he lost a paddler.



Even the cat boats lost people:



G
oing...


going...

gone.


There were no more swimmers the rest of the trip. Here are some fun pictures:




The boys being very good, sitting on the side of the river while I took some pics:








Seeing these pictures makes me want to go again. I'm already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go too! Great pics Danella. I can taste the thrill just looking at them. :)

    ReplyDelete