Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Go Quicksand Monsters!

It's soccer time again. V has been so excited and is loving every minute.

R is coaching the team this time, so the whole family is involved. He says it's like herding cats, so he's fairly exhausted by the time it's over.


I can see that one season can make a big difference. V jumped right in this time and fought for the ball.


There's a lot of standing there with his shirt up around his neck too. It's all part of the strategy.


So I think this picture is hilarious. You can just hear the girl saying, "Stay back, it's my ball!"

C had fun too. Our field is right by the playground, so that is where he spent most of his time.


Everything was wet, so he was pretty soaked my the end of the night.




V scored 1 goal his first game, and 4 goals last night. Here he is scoring one of them.


Oh, so proud!


The team we played last night had a lot of younger players on the team, so we let them play 4 on 3 to even things up. By the end of the game, I think it was 3 vs. 7.

V managed to score a goal, even with the three goalies.

In the words of V - "Hey Mom, we keep winning the whole time!"

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the title, for some reason I thought it said Quicks AND Monsters and was intrigued. ;) That's awesome that V got 4 goals! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your little guys are getting! How cute are they???!!!

    ReplyDelete