Sunday, January 16, 2011

Growing pains

C started going to Primary this year. I talked it up and told him how fun it would be to go with V and sing songs and have a new teacher. It was so cute as he sat in his seat and actually participated. When we got home, I asked him how he liked it. 

"There's no toys."

So today was his second time going and things didn't go so smoothly. 

"I'm not big! I'm not big! I'm not big!" was repeated over and over as I dragged him to the Primary room.

He clung to me with all his might. I had to pry him off and stick him in his seat, where he curled up in a little ball. This only lasted a few minutes however, as he turned around in his seat and glared at me until singing time was over.

It's tough growing up. 

And not just when you fall while climbing up something you weren't supposed to and give yourself a fat lip.

 

I wonder what next Sunday will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment